The Hitchhiker's Guide to Your Voice Workshop
For Beginning Singers and Singers wishing to Build Their Skills
- Discover your preferences, e.g., do you prefer head voice/chest voice?
- Using cues from everyday talking to expand your singing voice
- Ways to strengthen your singing voice
- Dealing with difficult parts of the singing voice
- Basic anatomy and physiology of singing
- The state of research into the health benefits of singing
- Vocal First Aid
Open to ages 11+. Youths 11-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
When & Where
Saturday Feb 10th 2018, 2-5pm
The Green Owl Cafe, 52 Brookes St, Spring Hill
- A Water Bottle or Tall Cup
Booking Form - Bookings will be confirmed once payment is received via direct deposit - please indicate if you are unable to do this.
Please Make a Direct Deposit to:
Account No. 153312210
Reference: VW Initials of Attendees
e.g. VW ES